「對啊!正是!沒錯!當然!真的!的確!那還用說!」這些都是我們在英文對話中常常會用到的話語,你還是只會說yes 或ok嗎?小編來教你回答得道地又漂亮!
1.Exactly! 對啊!
A : So you mean he literally proposed to you yesterday on the beach?(妳的意思是,他昨天在海攤上向妳求婚嗎?)
B : Exactly! Can you imagine that?(對啊!很難想像吧?)
A : That is way too romantic!(也太浪漫了吧!)
B : You bet!(真的!)
2.Right! 對啊!
A : Maybe you should take a taxi instead of the bus so that you can be there on time.(為了能夠準時到達,也許妳應該搭計程車,而不是公車。)
B : Right! Good idea!(對耶!好主意!)
3.Absolutely! 正是!
A : Are you the one in this picture with the trophy?(你就是這張照片中拿著獎盃的人嗎?)
B : Absolutely! You have no idea I was the hero of our school throughout the year!(正是!我可是整年度的學校風雲人物呢!)
4.Correct! 沒錯!
A : Let me guess. You are accepted by the graduate school, right?(如果我猜得沒錯,妳被那間研究所錄取了吧?)
B : Correct! And I also got the scholarship! It's really amazing!(沒錯!而且我還拿到獎學金噢!太棒了!)
5.Totally! 真的!
A : I just don't think it's possible for us to overwork every single day until midnight.(我覺得要我們每天加班到半夜根本是天方夜譚嘛!)
B : Totally! How could we get a normal life like this?(真的!這樣最好是可以有正常的生活啦!)
6.No doubt! 毫無疑問!/ 無庸置疑!
A : I think mom is still angry at us. Do you think we can still play video games tonight?(我覺得媽媽還在生我們的氣。你覺得今天晚上我們還可能玩電動嗎?) (相關報導: 「姐不是胖,是水腫!」英文怎麼說?狐臭、痘疤、嘴破…15個身體小毛病這樣說 | 更多文章 )
B : There's no doubt that she will not let us play.(想都別想她會讓我們玩!)